Water Heaters: Gas vs. Electric

Nov 17 2015

With winter’s arrival our water heaters have become increasingly important to us, but how much do you know about your particular heater? A gas water heater uses the heat from burning fuel (usually a natural gas) to heat the water. An electric water heater uses electric resistance coils to heat the water. Gas heaters have a much quicker recovery rate, which is helpful for the colder months or big families. Electric heaters are more energy efficient but it costs more to run electricity than gas making the running costs of these heaters higher. In the U.S. about 40% of homes use electric while the other 60% use gas water heaters.
Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 9.47.22 AM Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 9.48.37 AM Does your current water heater need repairs or a replacement? We are a leading provider of water heater installation and repair services in Denver and the surrounding areas. Superior offers installation for homes and businesses in the area, call today to set up your appointment for a free estimate and consultation (303) 800-2410.